Jason Harman and Brad Wazlavek once again host their radio show, this time to talk about community outreach and some of the other programs they are involved in locally. This episode focuses on the following:
- Habitat for Humanity – Jason and Brad talk about their close involvement with this program, and how the company is part of SuffolkCounty’s local Habitat for Humanity chapter. DryZone actually helps to decide what projects are actually done, and Jason and Brad converse about HFH’s method of operation.
- Home Builder’s Association – the guys wax poetic on how important it is to have contractors that are connected to this vital organization, and how the HBA supports its local workers. Obeying the rules of the HBA keeps you and the contractor protected, and makes sure your best interests are clearly in focus.
- Realtor’s and Continuing Education Classes – Jason talks about some of the programs that DryZone has helped to set up through the Board of Realtors in both Delaware and Maryland, to help them solve issues with their properties and homeowners.
- Issues affecting home value – some of the various fixable problems that can affect home value are discussed, as well as the importance of having certified professionals checking out your home.
- Training – Jason also briefly mentions how rigorous the training is for DryZone employees and contractors, and the various locations at which the edification happens.